Monday 28 January 2013

Off to Europe

I'm off to see what it would be like to live in a Communist state. Yes, I'm off to the European Parliament and all things fitting within regulations. I’ll be back with many things to talk about the parliament itself, maybe MEPs and what exactly is going on in Brussels.

After my continental expedition I will meet Dominic Grieve the Attorney General and see what he has to say about all things going down at the CPS.

I’d like to leave you with a mini blog piece about my predicted Tory leader Jesse Norman. Well as I did say, predicting election results is similar to astrology. After my post we have had a number of comments come in mainly from a small newspaper called the Times saying that Adam Afriyie will be the next Conservative leader. Adam Afriyie seems like a good candidate too. He is a Conservative, having voted against Lords Reform. However, despite this has a good reputation of being loyal in the Whips office, that will buy him support from the members of the current government. But I don’t think Nadine Dorries’ words of support have done him any favours from the woman who abandoned her constituents and hasn't been given back the Conservative whip yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment